Schedule: Thursday 2023-05-25T07:00:00Z
- The meeting will be held on oftc.net IRC #sailfishos-meeting.
- You can also join on Matrix or read-only on Telegram.
- Logs of previous meetings: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, earlier.
Topic proposals for the meeting:
- Add your name/nick using the template below to suggest a topic.
- Indicate how much time you’ll need so we can time-box the meeting accordingly.
- Please be as thorough as you can with your question/topic.
- If you can’t make the meeting please ask and name a substitute.
It is expected that you show up and present your topic, or name a substitute and make sure they attend in your absence. These IRC meetings are for real time participation and live discussions, otherwise you can post the topic on here and get responses that way.
We need you to be present to clarify details in the topic, and to ensure the discussion is leading to the answers you are looking for! If you do not participate or your question/topic isn’t clear enough it will be postponed. Also: always ask for more time than you anticipate your topic needs!
Please have your topics ready at least 3 days before the meeting so we can prepare good answers. Topics announced afterwards will be postponed to the next meeting.
Template for topic proposal: (post your topic proposals as comments to this forum topic).
* Name/IRC nick:
* Some details about the topic:
* Approx. time needed:
* Substitute (optional):
Open Pull Requests:
If you have, or know of, a pull request that’s been open for at least 3 weeks, but which you think deserves attention, please add a comment using the template below and we’ll consider it during the next meeting.
* Name/IRC nick:
* Open PR URL: