OS VERSION: 126.96.36.199
HARDWARE: Xperia X f5121
UI LANGUAGE: Swedish
When joining Jitsi Meet (at framatalk.org, teamjoin.de), the service does get to use the phone’s camera. However, the browser crashes as soon as video starts to flow both ways.
Set up a video conference from desktop.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Join the conference using the SFOS built-in web browser
- Browser briefly shows video (or placeholders) for both parties
- Browser crashes, app cover looks dead
- Tap app cover to restart browser
- Repeat from 2) with same result
Conference to start with video from both parties.
Note that this is different from
as the browser does get access to the camera (same OS version, different device).