[Release notes] Sauna 4.6.0.15

I have this as well. Fortunately I have a BT hands-free so I can generally anage, but this bug can get awkward!

1 Like

I don’t think I lost my sim card to flight mode, but the phone got confused and wouldn’t turn it off.

After a reboot, I’m not in flight mode but the airplane icon is still there.

Something to mess around with later, for sure.

Thank you for your feedback! I can use this phone as my main device despite camera doesn’t work or android support is missing but not if voice calls doesn’t work properly. I hope Jolla can fix it.

Conducted a quick test and think I lost my sim card. Rebooted just in case, once the airplane was not visible, and it reappeared.

I’m sure Jolla will do this properly in QA anyway so I won’t be spamming more halfway reports on flight mode because I don’t have the patience to track scenarios in a spreadsheet or anything.

Did you try CSM? Tapping copiously on the build info part of About Product?

I think I failed my “Audio below” and “Audio above” tests, but I need to make sure the BT wasn’t accidentally on.

So kind of a useless comment, but a somewhat relevant question if people wanna report test results.

Thank you Jolla! With the updated Webview the Tutanota app finally works and I can get notifications for emails and calendar events, instead of having to check the website :love_you_gesture: