Phone doesn't keep bluetooth settings

REPRODUCIBILITY:
OS VERSION: 4.4.064
HARDWARE: Xperia 10 III
UI LANGUAGE: german
REGRESSION:

DESCRIPTION:

Phone deosn’t store last status of bluetooth setting.

PRECONDITIONS:

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Start Phone
  2. enable Bluetooth
  3. Restart Phone

EXPECTED RESULT:

If the Phone was shut down while Bluetooth was active/enabled it should restart with this setting active.

ACTUAL RESULT:

Phone starts without Bluetooth active/enabled.

MODIFICATIONS:

Active Android support, MicroG

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Are you sure it’s not just this? Bluetooth toggle and indicator is out of sync with reality

1 Like

I’ll give it a try again tomorrow when I’m in my car - that was the place where I first noticed that. I just wrote it now after I recognized that after every restart Bluetooth seems to be offline.

It’s the same here. The first pairing went well, except that the name of the BT device (mobile phone) did not appear identical in the car, it wrote a sequence of character pairs similar to the GUID. After disconnecting the device and turning off the BT, the device did not connect automatically for the second time (“pair automatically” was specified during pairing). I had to re-pair with device in the car.

Were you able to test this again @Cryx? It would be useful to know if this really is a case of the Bluetooth setting being forgotten, or the indicator getting out of sync as @attah suggested.

Sorry, I did miss that. I’ll try tomorrow morning if I don’t forget it again. Nevertheless there’s a good chance it’s just the button appearance. (I don’t use the device much in my car, sorry - as mentioned above I just noticed it there.)

1 Like

So, checked it. Seems to be related to the other bug.
Bluetooth was off in Top Menu, but in Bluetooth settings it was active and worked (nevertheless the devices (phone-car kir) didn’t connect automatically…).
I’ll close the topic.

Thanks for checking @Cryx, and it’s good to have that clarified.