Jolla Phone update - Deliveries started and other next steps

The same here also the WIFI was not working, but i thougt it was because of the missing SIM Card in the first installation…
But no matter, after a factory reset it is working now without issues.

2 Likes

Would probably good thing to do to add in start guide first thing to do is Factory Reset :laughing:

2 Likes

As mentioned by @filip.k, check out the Community Shipping Tracker. Having a quick look at your data, 104xx is firmly in batch 3. I’m a bit puzzled by your pre-order date though, for 104xx I’d expect the pre-order date to be around the 22nd or 23rd of December.

2 Likes

Got my new jolla phone today (batch #2 pre-order 8382 / bundle #19715). It included 3 TOH orange, black and inari blue. My first impressions. It’s great :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Hi there,

I ordered my phone around Aug 9th, but have no idea what batch/release I am in, nor had any communication at all since the prepayment. Is this normal?

Excited to get my hands on the phone soon!

You are in “October Batch”, but deliveries are delayed by about a month, so you should receive your phone in November.

When the delivery gets near your batch, Jolla should send you an email with a personal discount code that will deduct the pre-payment amount from the final sum, and a link to the store page where you can pay for your phone and add accessories to your order.

5 Likes

That’s really helpful, thank you! :folded_hands:

2 Likes

Yes, you are right, a typo on my part. Pre-order date was actually “22 Dec 2025“

Dont know where i got 12th dec from, my bad!

1 Like

She returned the phone back to me.

She won’t need it.

Why?

She wants to order a new Jolla Phone 2026.

Awesome!

24 Likes

So it’s middle of September, what about shipment? I got my email to finish preorder in 23July and completed it imidiatelly. Shipment suppse to be in end of August. I’m going to work for 1month, and I will be absent…

I noticed you entered your data into the community shipping tracker. It is maintained by me, a community member. I’m not affiliated with Jolla in any way. I saw your public comment, nobody knows when your order will be shipped exactly. All you can do is keep an eye on the tracker and see when other people’s phones are shipped and compare that to your place.

8 Likes

Maybe this will help you:

2 Likes

You can also check the community-maintained Jolla Phone Community Shipping Tracker to follow the shipments and get an estimate of your place in the shipping schedule.

4 Likes

my order (batch2) is also not yet shipped (to The Netherlands):

Pre-order: #8794.

order #19112

i sent Jolla a message by mail, is that the right way? didn’t understand what was meant by “send Jolla a private message..”

2 Likes

This refers to a private message to user Jolla (first post in this topic) here in this forum. If you are very new in here and have not yet received trust level upgrade, you don’t have the permission yet. Spend 10 minutes reading around the forum, reading into 5 topics, to get upgraded.
Not sure if there’s already reason to worry for batch 2.

5 Likes

excellent! thanks for the explanation :slight_smile:

I’ve seen someone here report that their #83xx pre-order was shipped, so it seems that yours should be on its way soon.

1 Like

Ok, now I see the batch number .. it’s in discount code…

Sep2, so October …

I finally got my shipping email today for my 86XX order! Very excited to receive the phone.

4 Likes

Hi @Jolla ,

If I’ve cancelled both my pre-order and my order, how many days do I have to wait for a refund? 14 calendar days?