Order number#7694 ![]()
Patience is the key
Order number#7694 ![]()
Patience is the key
Tomorrow - yes, Iām in the same boatā¦
That is the Finnish Posti for you. Posti has adopted the term āsnail mailā as a core part of their operationsā¦
So my guess & experience was not wrong. Up to 10 days to germany.
Mine has been with yours in the same truck.
Scanned at the same identical time in Vilnius and now
28.7.2026 12:24 ⢠GERMANY - Item has been registered
on its way to southern Europe.
I had a similar guess. Iām guessing that any order that is not bound for Finland (and potentially the rest of Scandinavia) takes at least 10 days (potentially longer for Southern Europe).
Haha, we speak the same about Swedish Postnord (Nordic post). We call in Postmord (Post murder)ā¦.
But to be honest, it mostly works very well, itās just that itās not always ![]()
Got my phone and loving it so far.
![]()
Seems like they packed all phones to Germany in the same truck. Stopped for two days in Lithuania, now scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
I have had few packages destroyed by postnord but with luck stuff inside was not broken and I have also seen postnord truck in middle of wheat field =)
True patience is the key mine is #82xx ![]()
I am one of the 1-200 last in the first batch seems there is still some way to go. Im just too exited preorder 61xx
Yeah, I am 48xx and I think they stopped at some point last week because there seems to have been no progress after late 44xx.
@Jolla Would be wonderful to receive a brief update on shipping. Please supply one. Doesnāt have to be much, just something about where you are at, if you have had to halt shipping and maybe why and possibly (but not necessarily) an estimation when things will be rolling again.
Thank you!
Yes, the last update yesterday at 14:21 in Radefeld. No next scans for my package number. DHL shows still that it will be delivered today. Radefeld is not my package center.
Who knows ![]()
I know itās hard to wait. I wait too. But I guess most of the Jolla crew is on vacation until mid August.
The wait isnāt what is the problem, it is the lack of information. If they are on vacation after promising to ship entire batch 1 by 4th of August they should at least leave a message at the forum. āHey, guys, we have worked really hard and need vacation, shipment will be postponed two weeksā would be a totally fine message to send out. Delays are fine, but keep us up to date.
At the moment it seems like shipment has been stopped and there is no message. I understand it is a small company and it is difficult to do everything at once. According to what it seems, over the last week they have sent out about 350 phones (at the most) they now have barely a week more to send out approximately 2300 phones.
If there is a delay, just let us know, donāt keep us in the dark. That is all.
I donāt know if it is a smart move to take holiday when itās the most busiest time for the companyā¦.
Surely some Sailors are on vacation but we are working hard here at Salo to get devices shipped to you.
Stay tune for an update later today.
Thank you for this little update! Keep up the good work!
Wow!
Looks awesome!!! Love when you share things like this! ![]()