Jolla Phone update - Deliveries started and other next steps

I should have read the previous messages first, my bad. Now I have a little more clarity. It might take two to three days to be picked up from the mailer, we’ll see.

2 Likes

I think anything like this is normal when it comes to Jolla…

1 Like

Jolla’s system probably sends out the email when they create the package label, but it doesn’t mean the package has been handed to Posti yet. Pretty standard way of handling mass sending stuff to create the labels from their sales DB when they are packaging your stuff, instead of taking everything ready to be sent to the post office and dictating all the shipping information one package at a time. I don’t know if they take the packages to the post office themselves or they order a pick up, but either way it is better done in bigger batches to save money, time and effort.

16 Likes

My order number is #17364 and I haven’t received a shipment mail yet. But maybe other factors are taken into account as well when preparing shipment. Idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah - other factors like the pre-order number.

5 Likes

What is your preorder voucher order number?

Where can I see my pre-order number?

On your pre-order confirmation email.

Thanks, but I can only see an order number there, no pre-order number.

Hello,

The pre-order number is in the very first email you got when you made the 99 euros down payment.

1 Like

The order number of the preorder is the preorder number. Fairly straight forward. They are at like 4500 or so now i think. NB preorders did not start from 0, rather 4200ish.

Thanks. Looks like a have to exercise a little more patience then :sweat_smile:. (pre-order number is #5976)

8 Likes

Mines #52XX and not yet shipped so patience is the key☝️

7 Likes

Mine is 48xx and still hasn’t shipped, so yeah…

1 Like

Mine is #46xx. and nothing yet. But I think I get it faster than response from zendesk about broken C2. :smile:

1 Like

The issue concerning PayPal payments has been resolved and PayPal payments should now work normally. Smooth sailing forward :sailboat:

21 Likes

Sorry to bother you, but do you have any update on the delivery progress? Do you still estimate all phones in batch 1 will be shipped by next week?

Looking forward to holding the JP2 in my hand. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Received message from DHL (german parcel service). Estimated delivery tomorrow :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wow, here too. What a fast change, last message stays for days like:

26.7.2026 07:58 • -LT-SmartPosti Lithuania - The item is in transport

And then now: Parcel comes tomorrow!

1 Like

Same for me. So only five days left until DHL does not ring, puts it into 5th nearest Packstation and sends the delivery receit for the pick up from the Packstation by mail :face_vomiting:

3 Likes