Jolla Phone Community Shipping Tracker

great to hear you have your shipment confirmation! I also returned my event ticket but no shipping confirmation. I thought about trying to make the after-party but my flight was further delayed by an hour + delay in luggage wiped all hopes of that happening.

2 Likes

The shipment began to move :wink:

5 Likes

Interesting yours got picked up, just from the tracking information it looks like mine has been delivered to a Posti store (by Jolla?). So maybe it was somehow forgotten on another stack, fell from a table or whatever and some good soul didn´t spare the effort to drop it (i guess it was more than one :winking_face_with_tongue:) somewhere in the evening. Thank you, guys!

The first notice is probably just a notification about Jolla creating the postal labels with Posti (or what ever service they use for you) and there won’t be any other actions until the package has been actually picked up by the courier service or Jolla delivers the packages to their service point and the packages are actually scanned first time.

1 Like

I got two tracking numbers. One shows same status as yours and the other shows “on the way”.

No shipping confirmation yet, but I have already ordered a physical SIM replacement for my current eSIM. Excited!

2 Likes

Got my confirmation. Pre-order number 448*.

5 Likes

Yes, I confirm, I also have two notifications, but I don’t understand why.
Only one moves, just like you.

Hello and welcome! I assume you have seen this thread and post regarding the esims? eSIM and Sailfish OS - #92 by Juanro49

At least that setup has been reported to work, but others physical esims also might work without problems. That thread is good source of info

5 Likes

Thank you!

I’ve stumbled upon this thread previously, but I’d lie if I said I read most of it. Seems like a great idea especially if you intend to switch between a device with only physical SIM slots (like the Jolla Phone) and one with only an internal eSIM.

In my case I simply ordered a free replacement physical SIM (just a plain old regular SIM card) for an existing MultiSIM I had on my mobile plan (that was an eSIM until now), so it should simply be plug and play.

2 Likes

What is the highest order number (first three digits if you want to) that received their shipping email today? Did we reach 45xx?

Did you get any updates today, @JordyS

1 Like

I haven’t checked the last 2 hours. But other than that the sheet is up to date.

2 Likes

It’s a pity that this tracker is not hyped up enough, it would provide for us still waiting a bit of information.

A bug report: some users reported their order as shipped, but i don’t think they are, the 07.21 email was just a general notification.

1 Like

Yeah, looks like everything is at a standstill.

Has anyone else received a shipment email?

I’m not exactly sure what you mean. Personally I think we have plenty of entries/participants (in batch 1) that any shifts will be obvious fairly soon. Things are just moving slowly at the moment.

Hmm maybe. But then again, two Finnish users reported their orders as delivered, which means at least their entries are correct. I’m inclined to believe 95% of reported shipping notices are correct.

Tracker is up to date, so not as far as I know.

1 Like

I just meant that it would be nice to see more data from more users - the more data, the more visibility :slight_smile:

On the other hand in the last few days seemingly not much happened: if only that amount of orders were shipped, than the end of july will be end of august for the first batch.

3 Likes

It might be the case that the information email was understood as a shipment email. I saw at least one person make that error somewhere in the forum.

More data is always nice. But I don’t want to plug/promote/spam the tracker everywhere on the forum myself. I assume most people have seen this topic by now and if they haven’t participated I assume it is because they don’t want to, which is fine.

You’re quite right that not much has happened in the last few days. I agree that at this rate delivery windows are going to shift dramatically, although some napkin math early on in the process already led me to believe that Jolla would have to ship around 250-300 orders per day to complete the orders within the targeted delivery window (which at that point already seemed unrealistic).

Yeah, it looks like phones are shipping (much) later than expected.

I get what you’re both saying, but I disagree. The two Finnish orders were delivered which leads me to believe all orders between those two have at least been shipped. We also had a completed delivery for someone from Belgium (I assume they had a Day1 ticket but didn’t go as they’re lower on the tracker), and their delivery took 10 days. Seeing as geographically most orders between the two Finnish orders are a similar distance or further away (with the exception of maybe Norway and Poland), I expect these orders to be delivered this week. If not, then I might be more inclined to assume the 21.7 e-mail was indeed just a general notification and Jolla simply started with Finnish orders first. But for now that is not the assumption I’m operating from.

1 Like