Jolla Love Day 2

Woohoo! I am watching excitedly although I have no Google account and cannot log in to the YouTube streaming chat. :wave: Wish I’d made it to Finland to celebrate in person.

The new E-Class runs Sailfish!
edit: sorry didn’t mean to reply to you there

5 Likes

Source for that?  

the live stream, edit: about 16.37 BST, can’t link to a timepoint on a livestream it seems

That’s so damn cool. Guess I’ll have to move from my trusty old Renault Zoe on to a Mercedes EQE then :thinking:

Kinda out of my budget though :smiley:

3 Likes

I guess i wasn’t listening properly. I guess the full announcement will come in a bit.

Hmm… i did say i buy every (generation) SFOS device.

3 Likes

There is a new Jolla Community Phone so go for it.

2 Likes

Produced by Reeder.

I wonder if it has App Support compatibility?

And also no longer any new Sony Smartphones? Only REEDER Community Phones?

(Just a guess)

I hope so they said it will be the new reference Model so I guess it has App Support.

@rubdos You just said the magic words:

"​​I’m actually rather curious. I’ve built an AI assistant on my Pebble watch yesterday and today, through Rockpool. Accesses my calendar, notes, tasks. If I can build that in a day… "

Please share! I also run Pebble and Sailfish, and also spent a bunch of time during the pandemic getting on-the-box, cloudless virtual assistants. I’d love to give whatever you built a try.

1 Like

Torille! :partying_face: :tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball:

1 Like

@cyberlyra will do! I’ve just ordered a new Pebble Time Steel on Ebay, because my microphone seems to be blocked :frowning:

I’m also cleaning up all the code a bit to make it better sharable. Contains a few hardcoded links and such.

It was first text based (via Matrix) by the way. Look:

Forgot to copy-paste your username :’-)

3 Likes

There are some changes to the shop already. I really hope Jolla didn’t forget that Bulgaria is IN the European Union…

5 Likes

Love this. Where can I find and install/test?
Let’s be friends! :smiley:

2 Likes

Soon™ on my Gitlab :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I will be curious how this subscription model works.

telling the truth I’m a bit shocked right now - I was joining the event for seeing - and ordering - the new device but 5 euros for a device that is barely usable as a daily driver without compromises - e.g. Viber stopped updating long time ago, some Android apps are not usable, etc…

Sad because I follow the company since Day 1 and using SFOS since Jolla C as daily driver…

1 Like

You just listed the same thing twice and went right to etc.

It’s just for new models 10IV and 10V.

I don’t really get it…
Would you elaborate on it a bit? thx