Jolla Love Day 2

Ahoy there!

Jolla Love Day 2 is coming your way on Monday, May 20th 2024. We’re excited to reconnect with our community and unveil some new updates.

Tune in to the Livestream

Join us for a livestream event starting at 2024-05-20T15:30:00Z   :world_map:   :date:. We’ll be sharing major Jolla updates, exciting reveals, and a whole lot of love for our community.

Access the livestream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nEC3sVExAU

Event Details and More

Hungry for more info? Please take a look at Jolla Love Day 2 details on our Eventbrite page: Jolla Love Day 2 - The Jolla comeback Tickets, Mon, 20 May 2024 at 18.00 | Eventbrite

61 Likes

Anticipation and hope are very high.

I can hardly wait for 4.6 on X10V reveal.

I’ll join to the livestream as live is out of my reach currently.

3 Likes

4.6.0 on Xperia 10 V :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That sounds like a great initiative.
This should be really interesting…
Will be sure to tune in :slight_smile:

1 Like

That happens to be my birthday, too. I shall order a 10V, have it shipped, have my wife giftwrap it and hand it to me on the 20th! :+1:

5 Likes

The only thing i care about at the moment is a new compositor.

3 Likes

Just mention AI in Sailfish and my Xperia flies through the window. :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Ah, don’t look at the Eventbrite page then!
Or this techcrunch article

3 Likes

I was thinking my two front teeth, but I’ll take a new browser :wink: And a few, small fixes to the compositor.

2 Likes

If we get a new compositor that supports everything dektop compositors do we can have firefox for example. We don’t even have to care about the outdated Qt we have.

5 Likes

Honestly, I don’t care much about the AI box or for the 4.6.
What I am looking forward to is all the updates from jolla and the future plans!

4 Likes

Yes, right you are. For me, the compositor has been a issue for diverse application foo. But the browser foo is the painful foo. I’m not sure of the consequences of ‘supports everything a desktop compositors’ might be, more modern would help.

2 Likes

Sounds exciting! I would love to attend, but unfortunately I’m occupied that day… Maybe in 2035 then! :wink:

9 Likes

That’s exciting. Even though this is on Monday during work time, I try my best to join :smile:

As long as it stays in that router, I’m okay with not buying it. :grin:

It looks a bit like Jolla doesn’t really know who their customers are.

3 Likes

Slowly it’ll be time to forget all this stuff. Shame on Jolla!

As long as they make money from other customers so that we keep enjoying sailfish for free, I don’t see any reason to complain.

16 Likes

Jolla Love day? Why not Jollyboys Love day? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you get someone to video it and post so we can all have a laugh?

6 Likes