Jolla C2 Community Phone: your feedback is needed!

We’re reaching out for your feedback on the Jolla C2. Whether you’ve ordered the device, are considering it, or have other thoughts, we want to hear from you.

This survey will only take a few minutes, and your responses will directly help us improve the C2 and Sailfish OS 5 experience.

Click here to take the survey: Jolla Community Survey C2 | Formbricks

Thank you for your participation!

26 Likes

Putting this point of feedback public: The only official teaser i can find about SFOS 5.0 is orientation handing that i could not immediately see how it was different from what we have today. Even I find it challenging to be excited over that. :slight_smile:

Edit:
After watching the new longer teaser i see that the homescreen rotation is new. They are also hopeful about ESR91 - and that’s really quite something.

7 Likes

Home screen rotation was always possible after issuing one command :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, a fully working camera (all three) would be new to me.
Don’t know if it’s the camera 2API, or the nephros hack though.

2 Likes

A bit off topic but I must say all I did is make a GUI for existing functionality. The real ‘hack’ is by someone at Jolla I think, I don’t know who.

9 Likes

It’s really nice that Jolla moved from Microsoft Forms away! I appreciate that :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Also MP of the camera is new(64MP)?

2 Likes

C0derus?
20 characters

Survey ends after refusing the interview…

Survey ends after accepting the interview as well.

7 Likes

Hehehe.

Lesson for the future: put this kind of question first, so the misguided feeling will not be evoked.

1 Like

Thing I still miss is news about hopefully working GPS features (especially after the worse Sony experiences) and if SFOS 5 will support RCS…

I also wonder about the “Did you buy Jolla C2” question - to my mind up hi now there was just the voucher thing so far. Can it be ordered now (was not possible yesterday)?

1 Like

I guess you should be more specific. My Xperia 10 navigated fast and great. Right until I submerged it :wink:.

3 Likes

With what SFOS version?

1 Like

Not Early Access but the latest release version within days of release. Up until submerge in the middle of March.

EDIT: Note that I did set it up according to the current official suggestion.

1 Like

OT: What is the version number? I have running SFOS 4.5.0.24 on Xperia 10 and GPS runs very poor. And 4.5.0.21 and older was not better.

1 Like

All released versions (from 4.1.0.24, all 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5) from the May 2021 until 6th of April 2024. I didn’t find the exact version from my backups but my guess is the latest version was 4.5.0.24.

1 Like

You can see the exact version in Settings/System/Info/ProductInformation, below the IMEI numbers is ‘Build’ with the exact version number.

1 Like

XA2 and 10 III. It still belive go’s worked (slow) on SFOS 3 and was bricked with SFOS 4 (others say it never worked on XA2, but it wasn’t my daily driver so I’m no sure). 10 III is very poor, needs, a minute to get a fix, so unusable for photos geotagging. Inside a building GPS is nearly not working at all.

1 Like

On a working phone :wink:.