Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

Hi @meolic ,
I was merely referring to the last week’s IRC meeting where @rubdos expressed his wish to cover Belgium.

1 Like

Yea I wouldn’t say I need it now, but I would certainly prefer it even if 4G was very much in a testing phase at the moment. Happy to beta test / be a guinea pig here in Finland, but given Jollyboys and folks like @rainemak are based here, I imagine we already have pretty good coverage.

Would it be feasible to have phone deliveries split into two batches, with the first being opt-in? For example, one batch for those that are fine getting it without fully functioning 4G, knowing there will be OTAs down the line and they may want to consider not relying on it for emergency situations vs the second track / batch for those that want the finalized software. Or it is a matter of guaranteed MOQ with Reeder, regulatory issues, etc.?

3 Likes

@rainemak happy to test too in UK (O2, giffgaff) mainly, plus roaming abroad, ie EU

1 Like

Oh, meant no offence. Just wanted to clarify :slight_smile:
I’ll happily try all the providers I can get SIM cards for. I’ll ask some friends.

2 Likes

Hi! I could test Bob (A1 network) in Austria.

2 Likes

Hello, I also can test for Austria (Network: A1)

2 Likes

I’d be happy to help out with Portugal (Vodafone)!

2 Likes

Hi, i can test all China versions like CMCC/Unicom/Telecom.

2 Likes

Oh I really hope VoLTE on CMCC is going to work as I just found my XA2P cannot even make or receive calls at home today (or yesterday to be exact?

I’m sure one of these…

Ich freue mich schon und helfe gerne weiter / Österreich mit SPUSU/Drei.

2 Likes

Translation server error.

3 Likes

Das ist gut und jetzt das ganze auf englisch^^

I’d like to add more data points in Sweden.

2 Likes

I can do Austria
should be able get 3 sims
A1, hot (Magenta) and spusu (3)

2 Likes

I can test Croatia (A1 telecom)

2 Likes

Hi, i can test two providers at Slovakia meaning Slovak Telekom and Orange Slovakia both VoLTE on 5G network. :v:

4 Likes

Still no word on the final payment, or am I the only one who hasn’t received any information? I’m really looking forward to it because I sent the pre-order at a very early stage.

I can test Telekom network in Hungary. :fire::fire:

4 Likes

I would like to test 5G 4G and VoLTE in Hungary. :grin:

3 Likes

Any news related to problematic modem?
Through so, any news related to deliveries?

I can help with CBeta testing in Bulgaria.

1 Like