Also in Slovenia, but I am on Telekom network, so another tester :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can point myself to be a tester in Poland

1 Like

I can run some tests in the uk

1 Like

Can test in Lithuania (tele2).

1 Like

German Vodafone Business here with 2 Sims. One very old one (“resized” several times). C2 on pre-order too.

1 Like

By the way way VoLTE works with this carrier on my 10iii pretty well. 5G too.

2 Likes

Thank you everybody for your interest towards telephony stack testing. We have currently covered following countries:

Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzherland and UK

Already with these countries, we should get a good amount testing with various operators & networks. Thank you!

We’d still like expand above list a bit. Few strong Sailfish OS markets that we’re lacking would be Austria, Belgium, Estonia and Sweden.

Please note that we are handling these in first come first served order (1-2 community members per country) and in some countries we have plenty of community members showing their willingness to test.

7 Likes

Hi Jolla

I’m willing to test in Denmark. I am on the TDC/YOUSEE network through the telesupplyer TELMORE.

Cheers

2 Likes

I can do Austria!

(Network “Drei”/Hutchkinson, though it will always be ‘One’ for me)

3 Likes

Thought you’d have remembered my sign-up from IRC, but here I am: I’ll cover Belgium on a network or two (Proximus, Mobile Vikings (virtual provider), possibly some others).

2 Likes

Sign me up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’d be happy to help out for Sweden, Telenor & Tele2 available and my wife uses Telia =)

2 Likes

No, I have not forgetten that but I just wanted to be open about this as many have not checked IRC logs.

2 Likes

Sweden should be possible for me as well.

1 Like

I can test in Spain and Greece on all operators and if I get the device before 20th of Sept I will be travlling in Japan, Australia and Chile. Greetings

3 Likes

As I can see there are plenty of testers for germany already available. Fwiw my combination of a rather old o2 sim card and my current xperia 10 iii has the infamous “sms can’t be sent”-problem while using VoLTE. So maybe it is an interesting edge case.

1 Like

I also cuold help in Austria with “yesss” (A1) as provider.

1 Like

Same here. I need the phone right now!
I don’t care if 4G doesn’t work yet unless it’s a hardware issue.

How to check IRC logs?

And, is IRC channel #sailfishos at OFTC the one we should communicate?

Ah, now I see the link:

https://irclogs.sailfishos.org/logs/#sailfishos/