This is a list of software which is missing aarch64 support. Much of it is from
I’m pinging, using issues on github/gitlab to contact people and offer to help. I’ll also push things to chum as I obtain permission. If anyone would like assistance getting into chum, I can help. It makes your life a lot easier and more or less can assure you of always having builds for current SFOS …
I’m just making brief notes below the links to track progress. Please add any links you see fit, as long as the links point to source.
EDIT, this is now a wiki.
- answered, will try to go via chum builds
Pull request made;
noarchbuild, layout fixes etc.
- ask pycage, he pushed tidings to @poetaster
- is on openrepos, wedmer
- available in openrepos (aviarus who also has sailfinder, sailbook, stellarium)
- no interest
- Jupii from openrepos might be an alternative
*available in openrepos from fifr
- I’ve forked and will probably take this to chum
- communicating, it’s a bit of an odd structure to pull into obs.
- probably refactor, api changes
- like all spotify apps, it’s using old apis, so would need a complete refactor.
- frankly, too weird. forked anyway
- answered, they are on it.
- author responded. no device, thinks the api’s drifted so it’s probably a refactor
- forked, no license.
- no longer maintained, forked, no license
- is now in chum, not sure if it’s in jolla yet.
- walokra has just updated all his projects: Show home:walokra:sailfishos - SailfishOS Open Build Service
- this and irssi are in chum, at least