[4.5.0.18] (still) battery drain on XA2

I also have battery drain issues on XA2 and I started investigating.

I was able to test older versions of SailfishOS (oldest I tried was 4.3.0.15) and still had the issue, so it is likely not caused by an upgrade.

The only thing I know has changed is my SIM card: I switched from a SIM card without VoLTE support to a SIM card with VoLTE support (same operator). Since disabling 4G helps with the issue, perhaps this is linked.

I started my investigation by looking at the logs of ofono with 4G enabled and with 2G. There are much more logs with 4G.
The logs with 4G contains a lot of these:

Can't parse modem-handled proactive command

I tried with the most recent ofono from upstream and it cannot parse the input either, so I’m assuming the data is just plain wrong.

Does any of you have this error in their ofono logs?
Could you please tell me how frequent you see lines added to the ofono logs while the phone is not in use with 4G enabled (and tell me if you have the battery drain issue or not)?
(With 4G enabled, I have a few dozens lines every minute, while with 2G, it I can see 10-20 minutes between 2 log lines.)

I’m not sure yet where the input comes from and if we have control over it, but I’ll continue my investigation.