Introducing: MHordekAI, an AI image generation app, and more

Yea I mentioned it on IRC also yesterday. Nice!

I guess I shall look into installing OS-version specific helper scripts once that PR goes through but that’s no biggie.

1 Like

Well, this sounds interesting! Thanks!

This app is very interesting. I think nothing can replace working on a desktop for this purpose but nevertheless is nice to be able to make some testing on the phone.
Thanks for sharing!

Looks like qt5-qtdeclarative-plugin-qmlstatemachine is missing from Requires, attached page won’t load without it

1 Like

Ah, thanks! Will add that.

1 Like

I have decided to publish v0.3, Beta 2, which adds a lot of things.

Highlights:

• “Horde or Not?” - rate images on the Horde to gain Kudos. IMO, this is fun.
  • Support for adding “prompt styles”, i.e. preconfigured prompts and models to Dream
  • Basic support for Alchemy, image interrogation
  • Very Basic support for Scribe, text generation
  • Swedish translation via @eson, thanks! (And sorry this is incomplete for now as I added tons of stuff on top of your v0.2.11 submission.)

More details in the Release Changelog: "Fuck it, lets go public" Beta Release 2 - nephros/harbour-aihorde - Codeberg.org

Available on Chum:Testing, coming soonish to Chum.

3 Likes

No problem, I’ll update some rainy day. :wink:

1 Like

v0.3 Beta3

First working version of QR Code generation. We are probably the first/only app to pick up this feature (announced 2024-05-20) apart from db0’s own Lucid Creations,

Note that getting this to produce anything is hard. Don’t get frustrated.
Note that when creation fails, the creation job will show up as “Done” with zero images, not as failed. This is due to #61

This is probably the last Beta Release for 0.3, coming up: a proper Scribe client which behaves like a chat app. By which we will call this 0.4 or 1.0 or something. The curious are invited to look at the devel branch.

No screenshots for this release, but a teaser for the next:

3 Likes

There is something fishy with Sailfish and QR codes…
The ones on link above for instance. The witchy one is okay, but the icy one doesn’t work at all. Probably something colour related.
I know it’s of topic, but anyway… :wink:

You have to say though the icy one is very distorted. The brainy one does work well too. (Tried with CodeReader).

Yes, brain and witch works well, with CodeReader and stock camera both.

Thanks a lot for this app!

I once tried it and it worked. Now, when I want to start a job for creating an image, I always get a banner saying “Input payload validation failed” whenever I try any other prompt than the predefined one with the robots.
Am I doing something wrong? I get this no matter whether I have set a API-key or not.

1 Like

How do you get backpage when rating? Just updated to see if I got a broken build but:

Once I get into rating there is no coming back for me???
Same when choosing any model, no way back to switch to another, but maybe that’s by design?

2 Likes

No, going back is just not implemented.

But you can open multiple instances of the app.

The idea being you can do Dream and Scribe in parallel in two windows for example. (Also it makes it easier to handle things like the request queue internally.)

2 Likes

Hm, not sure why that would be.

Did you change any other things apart from the prompt?

Oh and I think you need to use Enter for the prompt to be applied really, just switching focus away after clearing it might have the effect that an empty prompt is being sent.

1 Like

Oh sorry I meant to reply to this post that shows rating interface with a dot in top left: Introducing: MHordekAI, an AI image generation app, and more - #9 by nephros but maybe it’s post generation, thanks, thought my install was somehow buggy, switching the three animated tiles in opening screen to just stack instead of replacing pagestack should be fairly ez, will have a look, thanks

You can remove models using the little X icon near the model button.

The model choosing dialog indeed just adds models to the list, and doesn’t support deselection well.

Sorry not the model, the OG choice between alchemy/scribe etc, just like with being locked in rating mode, I’ll have a look, this should be pretty ez modification of just not throwing away initialpage from stack

1 Like

Got ya.

Yes should be easy, just replace replace() with a simple push().

It’s possible though that the initial page (mode selector tile thingy) doesn’t work right when it’s shown again, not sure.

1 Like

Thank you! I think it was really only the Enter vs. focus-thing. Now when I explicitly hit enter, I can’t reproduce this behavior while just switching focus away triggers it.