REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100%
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 220.127.116.11
HARDWARE (XA2, X10, X10 II, …): X10 II
UI LANGUAGE: Finnish
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): No?
Vivaldi browser (and snapshot too) hangs on X10II and closes shotly after. Reportedly, Brave does the same thing.
- Have X10 II
- Have Android support installed
- Install Vivaldi from Download Vivaldi | Vivaldi Browser
- Start Vivaldi
- Browse site of your choice
- Browser works and is responsive (enough)
- After some half a minute or so the browser freezes and closes
Vivaldi works as expected on XA2 / XA2 Ultra on SFOS 18.104.22.168, so aarch64 could be the root dfference.