VoLTE provider support

Hi @Bambustreppe.

I updated the list for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this info @Schniki12. If it’s useful for other users to know about, then I think it’s worth including independent of where the problem is. So I’d suggest to add it to the table anyway.

I tried a DNA/Finland SIM card in a X10II running 4.4.0.68, but it didn’t even show the VoLTE option. I’m not even sure if the SIM had VoLTE enabled. Should it show up nevertheless?

I had to do a manual config mapping before it registered.

• Provider: Proximus
  • Device Model: 10 II
  • Date tested: 2022-07-29
  • Voice In: ✓
  • Voice Out: ✓
  • SMS in: ✓
  • SMS out: ✓

Ok, I will add it then

1 Like

Have a question guys: Could VoLTE could be switched on, while the SIM Card is in Roaming mode?

SE - TELIA on the Xperia 10 II shows that it registers. Voice in and out are OK. Sends and receives SMS. (S55.3)

I’m using the dual-SIM Xperia 10 II and I have Telia as a carrier in Sweden. I have successfully registered this phone for VOLTE, according to the “4G calling (beta)” light in the Mobile Network settings.

Like someone else wrote in the “filling in the gaps” thread, it’s important to set the mobile data to the SAME carrier as the voice calls carrier, even if you have mobile data turned off. When they were different, I got the blinking light in the settings.

1 Like

I confirm the trick worked
Note though that I had to reboot twice as I could not call after the first one. Maybe I had to wait more but a second reboot worked anyway .
VOLTE is indeed a nice addition. A faster handling of phone calls and sms :blush:

1 Like
Provider: KPN
Device Model: 10 II
Date tested: 2022-08-03
Voice In: ✓
Voice Out: ✓
SMS in: ✓
SMS out: ✓

Works without additional configuration.

1 Like

I don’t have to set primary data and voice carrier to be the same on my Xperia 10 II, having Fello (Telia) in primary and Telenor SE in secondary SIM slot. I can have Fello as primary voice operator and still register to VoLTE on Telenor on secondary.

I do have to set the operator I want as primary data carrier for it to register VoLTE though. The operator that isn’t used as data carrier wont register with VoLTE.

1 Like

hello

Provider: B&YOU (from bouygues telecom)
Device Model: 10 III
Date tested: 2022-08-09 (for 2 weeks)
Voice In: ✓
Voice Out: ✓
SMS in: ✓
SMS out: ✓

but MMS doesn’t works with or without VoLTE using same parameters as Xperia X with same provider. if any idea ?

have a nice day

1 Like