Storeman installer?

Sailfish I started using when I bought a redmi note 4-piggz port. After that, I used Ubuntu Touch for two years. I’ve been watching what’s sitting down from time to time. Now I have switched again to the sailfish OS (Xperia 10 III). I would ask for an explanation: I installed Chum and after that I wanted to install Storeman.I can’t possibly understand the difference between the two versions that exist.
Which version should I install: - oestr -olf

I suppose you refer to “Storeman” and “Storeman Installer” in the CHUM repo?
The storeman installer “selects the right variant (…) built for the cpu architecture of the device and the installed SFOS release”.
So it’s a 2-step process: first you install the installer, then you open it, and it installs Storeman proper (and it looks like it uninstalls itself).
I tried this, and I tried to install Storeman directly, and I couldn’t see any difference. However, I felt better to use the Storeman installer, so in the end I used that to reinstall Storeman.

BTW, the CHUM interface is a bit buggy still, every now and then (esp. when something goes wrong) it needs a restart.
But in the end I hope we can move all Openrepos software to CHUM, it just makes more sense.