Sony 10 relock with fastboot oem lock

Hello,
I have a hardware problem, gsm modul, in my Sony 10.(0) and have reinstall a andoid 10 image on the phone. How can I relock the bootloader? The developer option in andoid an the usb debug are activ. Following not work. What is my mistake?

root@debian-amd64:/home/bls# fastboot devices
CQ3001J4UA	fastboot
root@debian-amd64:/home/bls# fastboot oem lock
                                                   FAILED (remote: 'unknown command')
fastboot: error: Command failed
root@debian-amd64:/home/bls# fastboot flashing lock
                                                   FAILED (remote: 'unknown command')
root@debian-amd64:/home/bls# 

But

root@debian-amd64:/home/bls/tmp/Sailfish_OS-Jolla-4.5.0.24-i4113-1.0.0.13# fastboot oem unlock
                                                   FAILED (remote: 'Device already unlocked')
root@debian-amd64:/home/bls/tmp/Sailfish_OS-Jolla-4.5.0.24-i4113-1.0.0.13# 

Now on Andoid 10 the IMEI1 “unknow” and IMEI2 “unknow”. I think this is a hardware issue. But when a person bay a new Sony, flash a Sailfish and he has a hardware problem, assurance… What can he do. Back in default new status of this phone is not possible.

Greeting Markus

Check the information in this question: https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/relock-bootloader-failing-xperia-10/7841

1 Like

Xperia 10 can’t be relocked. 10 III yes.
Once you’ve unlocked, it will be forever :wink:

1 Like

Hello,

if it possible to relocck the Sony X, XA, XA2 and 10.2?

Greeting Markus

10 II yes, the other no, because Sony changed that policy after 10 first series, so from 2020 upward

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
Sorry if I’m interrupting: but what is the correct procedure for relocking the bootloader of the Xperia 10 II?

Same as on 10 III. Reflash it back to stock Android, then issue fastboot oem lock and then launch Android and let it perform user data cleaning. Then it’s like how it left factory.

1 Like

Perfect!
Thank you for the reply, and sorry for the delay!