SFOS on Android 10 with Sony Xperia 10, dual SIM i4113

With a little luck I was able to get my hands on an i4113 to toy with.
However, checking the installation instructions it says to downgrade to Android 9 before installing.
I am not entirely sure and can’t find it again, but I think I read it somewhere- isn’t it with Android10 working on this device too?

1 Like

Please use search before posting a new question. Maybe https://forum.sailfishos.org/t/xperia-x10-android-10-downgrade-to-9-neccessary/1462 gives you enough information?

2 Likes

Yes, I did search as said and no, I did not find this topic + this topic is rather old and does not state if there have been any changes regarding that meanwhile.
Thanks for linking though.

See also point 5 section 1.1 of olf (Olf0) (Olf0) / SailfishX on Xperias · GitLab

2 Likes

worked like a charm.
The link to the Emma tool is invalid though (same for the link in the official SFOS install instructions) and the “xperiafirmware. com/ bootloader” link is forwarded to some dubious adblocker, you may want to check this.
Either way, thanks a lot!

1 Like

You are correct; your memory serves you well. While some instructions might recommend downgrading to Android 9 before installing Sailfish OS on an i4113, it is not entirely accurate. Sailfish OS can indeed be installed and run successfully on the i4113 with Android 10.

Yes, but no cellular, at least according to my test

1 Like