Request: Redshift / Night Light / Flux-like feature!

I do the same thing as you and have a Situation that starts Nightish at a fixed time in the evening. I also then have that situation set to finish in the morning, when it’s set to run the terminal command ‘killall harbour-nightish’ at the situation end, which seems to work to close the app and remove the overlay automatically. Hope it helps!

3 Likes

I’m afraid to touch this ever again. I set it up with Situations as well, and it literally made me think my device was bricked at boot. I now set situations to change to the “Intense” ambience during the night (since it has a red accent color), and I use the good old Twilight for Android apps. A night light mode is much needed for this OS imo tho.

2 Likes

Isnt there already a feature request for jolla to add a blue light filter?

Hi everybody, you might find owlfish interesting: Owlfish – night light and extra dim all in one

Let me know how it works for you in case you decide to give it a try.

2 Likes