[Release notes] Vanha Rauma 4.4.0.72

No, never touched it

I might have accidently deleted important files in /home/.cache, because I needed space to install the update.

I had the same behaviour (desktop pages served) after removing .mozilla/prefs.js, hoping the browser would generate a default one. It did- but wrongly . I restored it from a backup, all ok now.

I just checked, my backup only contains a sailfish-browser.sqlite under .local and bookmarks.json under data. Where did you find these preferences?

I have now a issue on my both Devices (X Compact and XA2) that the Photos in the People-App will not be displayes anymore.

Old known issue. Please use search this forum for solutions.

really? It’s the most stupid answer one can find on each forum. If you know the link it’s better to provide it, cause next time someone using a search function will find out this post instead of the result which will result in frustration and posting another question.

5 Likes

There are many if one tries.

Today my work account stopped working through old Exchange support, so I deleted it and added it with the new Office365 way. It is really easy and smooth, but the calendar sync isn’t working, they don’t appear in the calendar app. Anyone else has this issue?

Deleting the Contacts-Account and set it up new bring back all pictures. Maybe Jolla can implement a “FullSync” or something.

1 Like

Yes, I opened a topic (bug report) on this. It became unusable.

1 Like

@pilz I make follow: open my backup and search in folder “People/data” the file “all.vcf” and open it with the app contacts - after the import and restart the contact apps the pictures are back

1 Like

Updated Sony 10i II, downloaded and came long list of warnigs but i’ll started anyway backup & unmount extStorage and go, suprise everything went ok.

Updated Sony 10i III, downloaded and came long list of warnings ,anyway started backup & unmount extStorage. Started boot& install 9 PM, progress line was at end about in 1hour…after that was like stucked…so wait to morning…still stucked… so pushed VolumeUp and Power buttons together= hard boot…started booting and vo’la…up and everything worked ok…MS mailbox and all apps etc…

To me that looks like login for admin who can accept that addition of token/device/app

I understand. But what if?

Latest update of the Aruba Instant On app stopped working. The 2.6.0 version runs well, but 2.7.0 only shows a white screen.

Any change Android Support can be fixed ?

Link to the app ‘https://m.apkpure.com/aruba-instant-on/com.arubanetworks.InstantOn

1 Like

I will be the person that ask “that question” again :slight_smile: When is the next release landing? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

According to @ApB you have added a week to the release date :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Somebody must have asked too many times this round.

6 Likes

Yes, I have been around since day 1 and know that it will be available “soon” / “when it’s ready” however it’s still tempting to make some noise every now and then…

1 Like

The best thing about Christmas is looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes