[Release notes] Sauna 4.6.0.15

I did not revert, after OTA update Browser still works fine on esr91

4 Likes

Is there a solution to this? Or such device will not be able to install this (and later) updates?

1 Like

Does ssu 4.6.0.15 && ssu ur && zypper ref && zypper dup work for anybody?

I’ve read somewhere in this forum that it may be related to USB3. Try a USB2 port.

I have to say that these issues are a nogo for me. I’ll wait for these issues to be solved before flashing my Xperia 10 V.

4 Likes

Yeah reminded me of the famous saying «To boldly go where no (sane) engineer has gone before, or at least recently.» Respect!

3 Likes

Great update, thank you! It went flawlessly on my X10iii. My banking app for Rabobank works properly again, what a nice surprise.

1 Like

Thanks for hint, I have it connected to USB 2.0, I have it verified. When I run the command separately, it finishes without an error

$ fastboot -s XXXXXXXXXX getvar secure
secure: no
Finished. Total time: 0.003s
2 Likes

This mounting should only happen if the partition is unused.

1 Like

They wait for Sony blobs to fix at least some of them.

Thank you for the update. It went flawlessly and quick on my XA2 plus . No problems, everything works (except GPS, but that was already faulty).

Thank you Jolla / Jollyboys very much. My Xperia 10 V has now Sailfish 4.6.0.15. Nice to be back at OS home again! :smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I ran into the same problem with Sony Xperia 10 V. I rebooted the phone and repeated the process. The second time the flash script worked as it should!

You are right, I updated via the cli anyway, and it went fine. /opt2 is not created if the partition is already used. Confusing statements by Jolla I must say.

Update via cli went fine despite the fact I had enlarged my partition using system_a. Just no /opt2, but the Android part just works.

Congratulations, I am unsuccessful so far. I also tried in Vbox/Win10 - unsuccessful. Now I try it on another PC/Win10, the script stands at

Rebooting into fastboot OKEY [0.016s]
< waiting for XXXXXXXXX >

The mobile shows Fastboot menu and nothing else happens. It has been going on for about 30 minutes. I’ll give it some more time. I don’t know if it is important, Fastboot on mobile (win flash) shows some attributes, one is
Secure boot - yes
fastboot shows me on linux
secure: no

EDIT: I dropped the flashing on PC/Win10 after 2 hours. :unamused:

Great. Hear that @nahaha . Maybe my error is unrelated. And in my case it is safe to reboot back so worth a try.

(Off-topic: @Kea Replying really is not working anymore even on desktop;)

Update run well on Xperia 10III from 4.6.0.13 to 4.6.0.15. Updated via sfos_upgrade. No errors so long. Thanks a lot jolla.

1 Like

This happened to me. Thanks for telling us the reason. Now how do I user CLI to update? I want the rest of the fixes…

The update went perfect. My Xperia 10!!! seems a lot faster in opening apps. Even the 4G is stable again.

2 Likes