Oneplus 6(t) - THE port to get

guys forget about ad jesus

focus on topic

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

What site and who am I stealing from?
Are you alright mate?

If you come here to offer your ‘solutions’ keke kek winkie winkie nudge nudge, while you’re making profit off it, yes, you’re literally stealing, maybe hide your actions outside of the official forum of the company you bought the paid license for use on your specific device, or do you want to argue you’re permitted to use jolla1 android support for life on any device and provide knockoff support on any future devices you acquire while taking money for it? Jfc

1 Like

Can you both shut the fuck up?

Go make your own thread about moving ad rpms around, its insanely out of topic

1 Like

And how did you come to the conclusion that I make money from sfos and I came here to tell anyone to do anything?
Do you see who you are replying to?

Other than that, what does “knock off support” mean? Have you ever tried any other device with sfos? There are many respected people on this forum that maintain their own ports, apps and features. Are you aware of them?

One more question. When jolla implements Flypigs and everyone else’s work to ESR91 in their OS, is that also going to be a knock off browser and piracy?

Get a grip man.

1 Like

I think you should, or try to wink wink nudge nudge your way on apple’s forums how you can offer ppl help with getting apple music/movies etc for free if they donate to your xperia iphone port

2 Likes

Yes, you’re in a thread of a guy who offers free android support (but it’s totally hidden behind winks) and you’re supporting this, how about you get a grip

1 Like

No one is offering free AD here, but it is obvious that you have no clue what you’re talking about.

Anyway, cheers!

1 Like

Oh right, you must have reading comprehension problems then as it’s pretty obvious for anyone reading OP he’s offering to help you with getting the jolla’s commercial component working

1 Like

I’m staying off of this discussion because its insanely offtopic and the sooner mods wake up and take action the better.

But If this person with reading problems confuses anyone, let me clear it out.

I do not provide any rpms, i don’t have any rpms, because since 9 years i never used AD. I only stated i can make said rpms work by making necessary changes to the kernel. And i never mentioned any payment whatsoever so thats even more insulting. The end.

Now stop off-topicking and insulting me and others please don’t feed the troll

You need to have AD and a license to use it on another unsupported phone of yours by the way.

What I read was that he didn’t care about working on that part and I’m fine with it (I wanted to get 1+6 for quite some time now) and I am fine with the port as is since I don’t rely on Android apps anymore.
No clue what you read.

Yeah lets talk about it, ffs guise either you wink wink nudge nudge, or gtfo of the official forum, or is this still unclear for you and you thought this is just a normal port:

And if someone wants aliendalvik then wink wink nudge nudge we can talk about it

1 Like

guys turns out i’ve been bamboozled and led is actually working simply op6t which i have DOESNT HAVE IT

4 Likes

It’s really great to see people doing ports, and great that you are doing long term support.
Sadly for me also, VoLTE is the issue with 3G turnoff next year. (6T doesn’t have VoLTE listed for my carrier - quite a few other Oppos do however)

BTW, perhaps you could ask Jolla for VoLTE code under NDA, or some other arrangement (i.e. you become an associate). Just because something is not OSS, doesn’t mean they won’t let you use it, especially if it is just proprietary but not secret.

The “T” in 6T is for T-Mobile, so it wouldn’t be surprising that in its native (Android) form it wasn’t configured to use other networks. (IIRC, XDA developers did jailbreak the 6T for other networks and “liberate” the 2nd SIM slot, so the limitations are not hardware-specific.) Also keep in mind that while OPPO and One Plus companies have some common investors, they aren’t the same thing.

But the UBPorts people – bless their hearts – are trying to get Volte working on that handset with their OS. And since Ubuntu Touch and SFOS are both ofono-based, that would be good news for Sailfish.

I don’t think any of that stuff about t-mobile is true

OK

https://www.t-mobile.com/news/press/oneplus-6t

Sure but that’s for america, my 6T didn’t come from america so it has no t-mobile exclusive stuff

If I remember the story correctly, the T comes from the OnePlus CEO who chose it, because Apple used to have S in the name of their slightly upgraded models, and T is the next letter after S in aplhabet. So it is OnePlus’ way of one upping Apple by naming their devices one better, S + 1 = T.

1 Like