No notification LED blinking after repeated unanswered call

REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): always
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 4.1.0.24
HARDWARE (XA2, X10, X10 II, …): XA2
UI LANGUAGE: English
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?):

DESCRIPTION:

I’m not sure if it is only behavior of my Sailfish XA2, however I didn’t change /etc/mce. But: When my phone sleeping (display is off) I have call and I didn’t answer this call, LED starts blinking after this call ended. Which is normal and good. Then I wake up phone, look who was calling in events view and switch phone sleeping back (switch display off). The LED stopped blinking / lighting. Which is also OK. But when again (after few minutes) rings SAME number and again I don’t answer call, the LED will not start blinking anymore. Which is weird - because I don’t have any notification about second call.

PRECONDITIONS:

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

EXPECTED RESULT:

blinking notification LED

ACTUAL RESULT:

no blinking, no lightning

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

(Please ALWAYS attach relevant data such as logs, screenshots, etc…)

4 Likes

No, it isn’t limited to XA2. Same poblem on the 10 III running latest 4.5.0.19, too.

Even if you don’t touch the phone between calls and the LED continues to be enabled until the second call comes in, that second missed call from the same number will turn OFF the LED, anyway, and it’ll remain turned off after that. Any consecutive missed calls from that number won’t enable the LED, either.

More info:

1 Like

Still present on 4.5.0.21.

1 Like

Thanks for the bug report, internal bug report created.

2 Likes