MMS setting for polish Play provider

Hello. In default settings proxy and port missing.
Here are proper settings.

According to Play website there is no proxy server

Yep. Without this, my MMS doesn’t send or receive. Founded at jaktozrobic.org

But Paweł Kisiel commented this aritcle and wrote that correct settings are without proxy.
I don’t have Play SIM card to test it. I will write mail to Play to confirm your settings. If they confirm them then I will commit them.

I had the similar problem on Play network, and could not send neither received MMS. Filling proxy field with the IP suggested above fixed this. Please do note that putting the port number broke the setup for me.

Oh yes. From few days I’ve problems with MMS. Deleting port field help.

@wladi_1981 I am confused. Look at this thread Unable to send MMS - #3 by atlochowski

I made PR https://github.com/sailfishos/mobile-broadband-provider-info/pull/1/commits/32c6de94cd29be061f40279f4b06880b40871172
and because of your port I don’t know if it’s good.
I am Orange user and I don’t have Play SIM card so I can’t check it by myself.

With default settings, means without proxy IP my MMS wont work. Earlier works only with proxy IP and port number. Now works only with proxy IP. This is weird. Maybe Play change some settings. Anyway works.

It seems to me that there might regional or network segment setup differences on Play network. The setup (proxy IP without port no) that works for me in Wrocław, stopped working when I was traveling, now I am back and it works again.

Maybe it depends if you have network from Play BTSes or other carriers BTSes?
Play uses domestic roaming.

In such case, I believe, the issue would affect other devices/OS, too, which I cannot observe.