List of Android -> Sailfish OS applications

I mean, Chum version of Angelfish is 23.04.3+git1-1.3.2.bso but wiki’s Qt6 experimental version of Angelfish is 26.03.70.

Still, I didn’t tried if the 23.04.3 version of Angelfish presents working select-choices (on meteoblue pages for instance), or displays qr-codes in french second-hand website LeBonCoin messaging part.

I can’t find angelfish in chum at all rn. Sorry, I think I was wrong and you are right.

1 Like

There is a tidal client on this forum also.

2 Likes

Do you think this will be more consistence on the official Jolla Phone, since it is build natively for SailfishOS? Just a thought. Interesting information though.

Consistency on a single phone than between two different ones - yes, by definition 100% consistency since it is just one phone. So kind of not a thing to talk about consistency. That phone is also built on an Android platform like everything else (but that is very much off topic here). And in case you didn’t notice; you replied to a almost 5 year old post - so the only thing we can know is that things have changed.