Jolla Community Phone Q/A

Ahaa… thanks, then I consider myself corrected.

1 Like

sony did wonders with the xa2 camera, even at night

That’s different. Something was erased when unlocking the bootloader of that device. Not happening on recent ones though from sony

2 Likes

I know, drivers, i’m just saying that with the correct driver a camera can do miracles :slight_smile:

True, not completily covered. I don’t know all the details but C2 is currently using Camera1 API and with that all the cameras are working.

To be seen what kind of goodies can be implemented on top Camera2 API.

2 Likes

Greetings everyone. My question: do you know wether there is a azerty keyboard available on the C2? Otherwise, do you know how to get it? Thx

Different languages and keyboards are available in SFOS (including azerty), and they will be available for the C2 as for other SFOS devices.
If you mean physical keyboards, then this is a bit more tricky but some bluetooth keyboards have been reported as working with SFOS

2 Likes

I have a question and also something to explain.
I live on Canary Islands and here is an autonome province of Spain and zone of special duty and VAT. Here it’s much easier to receive a whole container from China than a small parcel from Finland. Therefore I haven’t ordered the C2 phone, because most likely i would never get it because of the customs regulations.

But there is a small chance, that my computer dealer maybe can order an ‘original’ Reeder phone with Android.
Reeder S19 Max Pro S

But before I ask the dealer, I want to ask the community: Is it possible to flash SFOS on the Reeder phone in its ‘normal’ factory state with Android installed?

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes