Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

I’m trying my luck on a British forwarder I’ve never used. Will be risky!!

1 Like

As you can read on this forum many use VPN with Europe endpoint without issue.

1 Like

That is for buying Sailfish OTA, not for hardware delivery.

Good point. We don’t really know for now I guess.

1 Like

Good idea! I’ll look into that…

I don’t know if this was asked before but does anybody know if it’s possible to protect the C2 with a screen-protector and case? I prefer to use it with protection from day one.

For the C1 it was possible to get from Amazon screen-protectors back in the days but no cases… .

2 Likes

In the Jolla Love Day 2 talk/recording there were mentions about accessories. So at least there’s intention of providing those.

3 Likes

Yes, it was mentioned here.

4 Likes

You could ask protectionfilms24.com to produce screen protector, like we did for the Jolla C back then. Just send them an email, and tell them for what phone.
Don’t remember exactly, but I think it was Reeder S19 MAX PRO S.
I’m sure someone can correct me, if I’m wrong.

1 Like

That is the correct model.

9 Likes

Screen protectors are no problem, but the covers I found are very ugly.

1 Like

When selecting protective cases, one must be careful that the edges are not too high so that the swipe gestures from the edge still work.

3 Likes

Thanks for confirming.
So no fingerprint reader correct?

1 Like

Has anyone received the notification about the final payment? According to the shop:

“Target for the final payment of the limited batch devices by the end of July 2024.”

But I didn’t get any mail…I just want to make sure that I didn’t miss anything. @rainemak Can you answer that?

Jolla shop

2 Likes

Wasn’t it end of August that shipping starts?

1 Like

I haven’t got the email for final payment either. Good thing I’m not in a hurry getting the phone.

Yes, this info was about the final payment.

Correct, we have not yet send email for the final payment. We’ll notify final payment here as well after sending it.

12 Likes

Can we change the delivery address? is it use the one on my account?

1 Like

Yes, your delivery address is asked upon final payment.

4 Likes