Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

Completely normal phenomen, not great, not terrible.

Sounds like the driver followed DHL procedures: be as inconvenient as possible, make the customer wait for as long as you can.

3 Likes

Interesting! Fairphone on top and they deserve it. Only: there is no 3,5 jack so your wired in-ears are useless. Bluetooth uses more energy and those earbuds have batteries that need to be charged.
One brand is missed here: Gigaset. This company makes devices that are fixed with screws, not with glue. You can remove the back and change the battery. Friendly packaging. For more repairs you can send it to the factory in Germany. Their devices still have a jack.
However, despite all efforts to create sustainable devices, Telecom decides how long we can use them: 2G, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, 5G, etc.

Yeah. I bought my current X10 on eBay from a UK seller, no extra charges. Got whacked with lots of charges when I bought my X10V on eBay from a UK seller, but I was expecting it. What is really a pain is that (naturally) most secondhand English language books are from UK sellers and often the shipping and charges cost more than the book!

1 Like

Damaged, Hidden or Lost :grimacing:

Got my C2 yesterday. Quite a lot to do to get all the apps over, but the first impression is good!

6 Likes

A bit of Sunday humour before Monday kicks in again :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Because it was stolen by dinkleberg…

2 Likes

My phone is stuck in transit in Germany for 3 days , can’t be more annoyed :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Got my shipping confirmation today :slight_smile:

Order #1523 is also on the way :relaxed:

Hi Lupastro. My C2 is also in the transit country Lithuania arrived since 25.10.2024. Altough the destinstion country is Germany. Did you already received your C2 and how long staid it in the transit country Lithuania?

yes, after 2 days in Kaunas / :lithuania: it will be forwarded to Radefeld / :de:

FYI for anyone receiving C2 in upcoming days/hours, Jolla posted first-time instruction based on the feedback of those who already received it: Jolla C2 first time use instructions

7 Likes

I already mentioned that DHL sucks when it comes to delivery to Poland and Im no eager to change my opinion:

The item is in transport 8 days already, since 5 days ago it is on it’s way to destination country, but it was first in Lithuania, now it is in Germany. And before someone says it’s normal I send package to Finland via ups lately and it arrived next day…

Yes, 2 day delivery to the U.K from Finland. Spent 5 hours in the National hub then moved on to the local delivery office. Zero custom charges. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope to receive a daily driver out-of-box after completing the final payment someday next year.
Seemingly not very possible though…

Hi @NikosAlexandris

Could you please send us back your broken device? We’ll send you a new device.

Thank you

2 Likes

What is the situation for buyer VAT number? Would like to make final payment without VAT.

Thank you @rainemak. How should we proceed ? I have already contacted Jolla via e-mail. Can someone from Jolla follow-up on my e-mail so we don’t share all of the unnecessary details in the forum ?

ps- It’s unpleasant that it has come to this situation. We are all here consciously. It’s not a matter of patience, after so many years.