Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

Shipment #1180 is on it’s way to Germany :wink:

5 Likes

Nice touch having a bespoke box made for it :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Shipment #1319 on its way to Luxembourg :smile:.
Unfortunately i am in Berlin for two weeks and posti allows only the sender to change destination.

2 Likes

Item now in transport for me, Posti has it. Might be getting mine tomorrow.

@renTTu Congrats! Very exciting times.

Received my final payment email on Friday. All paid, now just sit and scratch my bum until my C2 arrives. :grin:

Woow, the box looks very nice, I’m waiting for mine, I think it will arrive a little later, but it’s on its way to Hungary! Thank you very much for everything. I’m excited, as soon as the package is here, I’ll let you know. :smiley:

2 Likes

as is 1102 :slight_smile:#20char

1 Like

More pictureeeeeees :D:D:D

8 Likes

As filip.k already mentioned would it be good to open a new thread for unboxing, experiences, bugs, features etc with C2 by someone who already have reveived the device.

5 Likes

i could stare all day at this beautiful package

6 Likes

Thanks @JoshStrobl

Certainly, I’m more happy to provide insights. We’re fulfilling the orders together with our logistic partner approximately in volume of 100 Jolla C2s a day – pick and pack & labelling the shipment cards take a bit of time. Once you receive your tracking link it shouldn’t take too long. Surely, shipment destination matters.

Jolla Crew

20 Likes

There’s now a dedicated Feedback on Jolla C2 topic as well. Like communicated there, we’re preparing an update that we’re aiming to land to you once you get the devices into your hands.

17 Likes

You’ve been sorely missed my friend.

Thank you for the update.

3 Likes

I’ve been busy as all of us. Trust me.

18 Likes

I get that. Next time call me. I’ll help. You have my number already.

3 Likes

Peeps who received it please post more content :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Jolla C2 has arrived. Some pictures up on my Mastodon: Joshua Strobl :verified:: "My Jolla C2 has arrived!" - Joshua Strobl

Since someone has commented about the camera module machining, here is a close-up of mine. No visual imperfections. Dust specks were from the cloth surface I put it on, device itself was clean.

24 Likes

At last, mine is on its way to France :fr: right now :sunglasses:
Delivery scheduled for Monday by UPS :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I should be getting my phone by tomorrow, exciting times!

1 Like