Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

Also depends of country, DHL in Poland caused many problems for me and I avoid it ever since

1 Like

Will the shipping start as planned i.e this week?

Yea, still waiting for my final payment info. Ordered on July 29th.

2 Likes

I ordered mine 31st of July and have not got the payment link yet but I’m not in hurry.

edit: date

Pre-ordered on 15th August and got my purchase e-mail today! I‘ve had no issues with the payment and am really excited for the phone :heart_eyes:

In this forum we use English.

3 Likes

I understand and I’m sorry

2 Likes

I am also waiting for the final payment info. Ordered on September 13th.

Ordered 24th July and also still no Final-Payment-Link received

Ordered September 11th, payment link received October 15th.

I’ve noticed that pre-purchases made in mid-August or mid-September have received their payment link.

Personally, I made a pre-purchase on July 17 and still haven’t received the payment link.

How are the payment dispatches organized, isn’t it in the order of the pre-purchases?

It doesn’t seem to be so. I also ordered in July and haven’t recieved a payment mail. Maybe people who said they will test get it earlier

1 Like

That seems indeed to be the case. I ordered the end of July and have also not received a payment link yet.

(Yes, I’ve checked my spam folder.)

1 Like

Same here, ordered in July no payment link received. It would be good to get ETA for all links sent.

No connection to testing, I have ordered in September without promising anything and have received the link a few days ago. (Yes, it was in the spam folder.)

I pre-ordered by the 8th of July and didn’t get any mail for the moment.

Maybe then it’s in alphabetical order. I just got the link.

I paid 50 euros 24th July and today came email to pay rest.
Now just waiting how postal is working.

Ok I just got the purchase link :sweat_smile:

Pre-ordered on July 15th and got my email tonight! Now just need to wait until next year and find a good day to pay before the voucher expires. Hopefully Jolla keeps my C2 safe and nothing goes wrong…