Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

The camera is very clearly a design choice. The edge looks just like a reflection as mentioned above.

reeder-s19-max-pro-s-128-gb

3 Likes

That’s a very poor design choice then, why would anyone consciously design a surface with a different finish to put an off-centre camera module?

One man’s opinion.

I cant understand why some are so critical about this? This camera “design” meets my eye and I wolud really like to see those edges look different.

Also dont expect some serious thinking about design of the device that costs 300€.

And at the end, many friends called my n900 a brick as it clearly was but I really couldnt care less because of the device heart :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont judge the book by its cover
or something like this

9 Likes

To me it looks good.

3 Likes

Yeah fair enough, just hoping it’s a good device after all is all a bit developmental anyway.

Won’t judge the book by it’s cover but I will put a cover on it anyway :smile:

4 Likes

Better i will not tell you, how my friends called my Nokia 9110i back in the days :rofl:

1 Like

It looks like to me as a remembrance to the old cameras with light rolls where the lens were usually covered with a lid that you have to open before capturing. Different finishing of the surfaces resembles that the lenses were slided open. Just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

I think the answer is far less romantic than that, looking at reeder lineup I think is just they reuse the same back plate as the s19max which has a wider camera module, they just machine on the aperture depending on the phone it’s going to.

3 Likes

which is still fine, right?

subjective opinion coming right up:
“looks perefctly nice as a design ‘motif’, intentional or not.”

your subjective opinion might be different…

2 Likes

Still not my cup of tea, but it looked like a manufacturing defect hence my first comment…

To further clarify shipments, the shipping partner is here in Finland. Thus, EU customs are taken care of here in Finland. Surely, there’s customs when our logistic partner sends to UK, Norway and Switzerland from Finland.

15 Likes

chants to self: Please don’t let it be PostNord. I’d take a drunk, one-winged carrier pidgeon over PostNord.

6 Likes

they must have done very bad things to you :sweat_smile:

the same i can tell about Hermes Germany…

4 Likes

hi, is it possible to change the shipping address?