Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

Where can you see your number?

It’s in the subject and body text of the confirmation email.

I bought the voucher on May 20th, got the phone payment link on Sept. 16th and paid 5 hours later.

From he information provided in this forum I’ve gathered that Jolla first manufactured a pre-production lot, which has now been distributed to some testers, and some others. They will now make mass production lot in the coming week, and that payment letters can be expected shortly after this lot is produced.

So I think we should just wait quietly a little more.

3 Likes

It’s relatively easy to replace the swelling battery (I found an original Sony XA2 replacement battery from Amazon for around 20€) of your XA2 with a hairdryer, a slim bendable card that you can stick as leverager in the backside and screwdrivers. There are plenty of online guides. Good luck and try to survive until the C2 comes!

So Jolla is still processing orders from May?
I ordered mine in late July… I guess, given the pace, I won’t get the device before 2025! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I ordered mine in late July… I guess, given the pace, I won’t get the device before 2025!

Me too. Good things take time, so we can consider this as a Christmas present for ourselves.

1 Like

Those are not delivered to any testers. Only for internal use.

4 Likes

Why it is needed for the payment to send my address data to Google?

2 Likes

@rainemak I saw some photos of the C2 from the sailathon laying around with some other phones. Can you confirm the dimensions of the C2 given in the jolla shop please? It seemed to me that 179 mm is pretty long and right now compared to xperia 10 I am suspecting it being 10mm shorter than that.

1 Like

I got link tonight. Can’t see where to put my companies VAT number. Has anyone bought C2 to company?

1 Like

Has anybody had problems with payment completion using mastercard? I get this info every time I try to pay:

What should I do? Im already late with payment :wink:

1 Like

I paid mine just minutes ago, with my mastercard, without problem. I think you need to sort this out with your bank.

Ordered 22nd of May, today got the bill and paid the moment I saw it.

3 Likes

I received the link today, but i will travel for 20 days on 15th october, do we know if i order it today when will it arrive ? I am afraid i will not be able to collect it in time :slightly_frowning_face:

I’d recommend you to make a support request at
https://jolla.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Hi all C2 orderer. I also received the link yesterday just before midnight. I have just completed the order via MasterCard and also received a confirmation email with the title ‘Order #xxxx confirmed’ from shop@jolla.com. However, after being redirected to MasterCard I was not redirected back to https://commerce.jolla.com/… - Can this lead to problems, even though I received the confirmation email from shop@jolla.com?

Thats normal. Jolla used another Link for the C2. So it is not exactly Jolla Shop.
You will also not see Jolla C2 Payment in the purchase history.

3 Likes

What else is there to think about? Your statement is now three weeks old. Not everyone reads forum posts, has already paid the voucher with Paypal, but does not yet know that the remaining payment will not work yet. My maestro card, for example, is still valid until 2025 and will be exchanged automatically before it expires

I have a long journey but was finally able to pay. I wasn’t that happy for spending that much money in really long time :slight_smile:

For all the people having problems with card payment verify your own limits, That is:
Daily spending limit
Card spending limit (Whole and daily)
Internet payments limit
and also as your account is not in euro - exchange limits.

And please don’t tell that you already did. I was sure I had no limits:

In my case it turned out I have a 1000 polish zloty (around 240 euro) limit for one transaction

4 Likes

I have now posted here, sent e-mail to shop@jolla.com, sent request using https://jolla.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. No feedback…