Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

I’ve pre-order on may 22 th and I not received the link yet. I hope soon like lot of readers of this topic :wink:

Can you post also for which date orders you sending links? So we can keep eye on it…

1 Like

Yes, we did send a batch of payment links last Friday.

3 Likes

No clear answer, but production from october 1-3, and storage is expensive, so I expect shipping very soon after october 3rd at the latest.
Delivery times depend on the method of distribution, but maybe a week?
So I hope to receive the C2 halfway through october.

1 Like

I checked my email and have not seen anything, including spam. The only emails I have got from Jolla between receipt of the coupon/preorder was ‘Jolla C2 Community Phone update: progress & next steps’ and an email alert about your reply on this thread.

My email has a + character in it, which I know has issues with some accounting/ordering systems. so that may be why it is lost. Is there an alternative way to get a payment link?

Or you could just wait, until the payment link arrive. :wink:
You are not the only one doing so.

3 Likes

I can perform tests in Poland, with any mobile provider, if needed.

I think you might have misread rainemak’s post, he wrote about the “next batch of final payment links”, not the “final batch of payment links”. There’s more to come!

3 Likes

@rainemak Jolla C2’s first batch is sold out. Will be there a second batch ?

4 Likes

You’re right i did misread that, i thought it meant the final batch. But it was late, And misread. No need to panic. I’ll keep patient.

My Xperia XA2 is dying :frowning: Today the back came off because the battery is swelling. The vibration only works a few hours after restarting the phone, I lost the “slide” for the SD card months ago and now I can’t get an update to 4.6.0.15 because there’s not enough space.
I don’t know how long the battery will last, it would be nice if the C2 were available soon… I don’t want to have to switch to an Android?!

1 Like

battery is swelling.

i think it’s worth a try to get a new battery. At least for X10, spare part batteries are still available (bought 4pcs. a month ago) maybe there is a chance also for the XA2.

Yeah, I changed some, not so long ago.
You can find inspiration in this thread to see how to open your XA2.

Change the battery immediately… swelling battery is not good especially if you carry around the phone the whole day. Try to find a replacement battery then you have a least a phone for the time till the C2 arrives.
The swelling can also influence other parts of the phone so you indirectly break other things.

I would even say dangerous.

3 Likes

Mine died months ago.
I finally bought a cheap Nokia and I’m waiting for the C2 for almost a month now.

Should I worry if my order confirmation e-mail has an order number higher than 1000? :face_with_peeking_eye:
It took me a while to make the final payment, however I was hoping that there won’t be more e-mails sent than the number of available devices in the first batch.

After reading through this thread I wonder, if I will get a mail at all? I haven’t received anything, yet.
I ordered on June 13th and got a confirmation back then.
Should I be worried?

…and don’t forget to set charging limit in settings/battery, i set mine to 80% to spare the new battery.

5 Likes

Probably not. Mine is 1143 and I paid on the 17th.

1 Like