Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

From my experience, the support will answer but I will take a some time (~2-3 weeks)

@rainemak When can we get the express delivery information?

2 Likes

HI, i have done a pre-order payment in 27 July , id J5N12JQYMG; but haven’t received other informations about.

i can test in italy with tiscali network .
thank you in advanced
Enrico

@rainemak I have made the final payment on the 16th of last month (September). Received a confirmation and after that it has become very silent :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
Is there any information to share about possible shipments?
Thank you for your your trouble.
BR Feike

I haven’t even received a final payment notice and I pre-ordered it 31st of May.

I only hope that the C2 is sent from the EU as I do not want to have to deal with (an pay to) the German Zoll.

2 Likes

Same here, preordered on May 20th and no final payment notice yet. Patience.

I ordered also on 22th of May and received my link on last Monday, 30th of September.

1 Like

I suggest that you check your junk mail folder - I ordered on 20th and received my email on 30th September.

1 Like

Oh if the shipments are now going through orders made in May and I ordered in July it might take a while. See you in 2025? Lol

1 Like

Raine told us in Prague that it’ll still be a few weeks before they actually start shipping, so don’t panic just yet!

4 Likes

Nothing found in spam - I wonder if I should already contact Zendesk?

I suggest that means that they will send the C2 from Turkey to the EU (container?) and afterwards send them from the EU to us customers.
Would be good.

No need to contact ZenDesk. We’re sending final payment links in batches.

11 Likes

Ahhhh :frowning:. I hope for more news. But I’m sure it’ll be worth to wait.

1 Like

Hello, me too have the same issue; no link for final payment: first paymetn 19/06/2024

I got mine and paid. The process is moving. Now just waiting for the phone.

The same thing happens to me, I have not received the final payment link, I have contacted support.

1 Like

I also hope to receive the final payment link soon. Pre-order done at 28-06-2024

I got mine and paid. The process is moving. Now just waiting for the phone.

1 Like