Jolla C2 Community Phone deliveries

My phone is stuck in transit in Germany for 3 days , can’t be more annoyed :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Got my shipping confirmation today :slight_smile:

Order #1523 is also on the way :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi Lupastro. My C2 is also in the transit country Lithuania arrived since 25.10.2024. Altough the destinstion country is Germany. Did you already received your C2 and how long staid it in the transit country Lithuania?

yes, after 2 days in Kaunas / :lithuania: it will be forwarded to Radefeld / :de:

FYI for anyone receiving C2 in upcoming days/hours, Jolla posted first-time instruction based on the feedback of those who already received it: Jolla C2 first time use instructions

7 Likes

I already mentioned that DHL sucks when it comes to delivery to Poland and Im no eager to change my opinion:

The item is in transport 8 days already, since 5 days ago it is on it’s way to destination country, but it was first in Lithuania, now it is in Germany. And before someone says it’s normal I send package to Finland via ups lately and it arrived next day…

Yes, 2 day delivery to the U.K from Finland. Spent 5 hours in the National hub then moved on to the local delivery office. Zero custom charges. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope to receive a daily driver out-of-box after completing the final payment someday next year.
Seemingly not very possible though…

Hi @NikosAlexandris

Could you please send us back your broken device? We’ll send you a new device.

Thank you

2 Likes

What is the situation for buyer VAT number? Would like to make final payment without VAT.

Thank you @rainemak. How should we proceed ? I have already contacted Jolla via e-mail. Can someone from Jolla follow-up on my e-mail so we don’t share all of the unnecessary details in the forum ?

ps- It’s unpleasant that it has come to this situation. We are all here consciously. It’s not a matter of patience, after so many years.

It was actually pretty fast. Look at the tracking
(…)
25.10.2024 15:36 - Item has arrived to destination country - GERMANY
24.10.2024 10:34 - The item is in transport. -LT- Itella Lithuania
23.10.2024 13:45 - The item is on its way to the destination country.- VANTAA
(…)

I still have not received the package because for some reason the DHL driver drove by -I saw the van- and did not stop (26.10.2024 16:55 Unsuccessful delivery in destination country - GERMANY).
It has been re-scheduled to be delivered today.

1 Like

My order was given a tracking number on the 23rd… it’s 28th today and post.fi keeps showing awaiting for the item…

Received mine just now as planned by UPS :sunglasses:

Plugged-in as advised, battery was 58%, waited until 95%, then booted the device and configured it without any issue.

Now downloading Sailfish OS version 5.0.0.21…

2 Likes

Lucky you with the UK post Brexit lottery :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The tricky step is from 4 → 5, it needs extra help!

Mine is already in the country, just not my city :smiley:
Hopefully tomorrow… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m already at the door but no place to throw a brick and no security guard in sight -:wink:

Apparently DHL is of the opinion that I am not entitled to receive my parcel…the DHL guy did not appear today either, even though it should have, according to the tracking. COME OOOOOON.