I’m encountering several issues with the sailfish sdk with debian bullseye (docker.io 20.10.2 ) :
- it seems ssh daemon is not started automatically in the docker engine -> ssh fails with connection refused
- it is probably related to this, but to enable ssh access again, i had to go through the following step:
- execute a shell inside the container
- alter /etc/ssh/sshd_config to add mersdk to the “AllowGroups” directive
- manually create the /home/mersdk/.ssh directory, add the key to authorized_keys
- do the same for /root/.ssh
After doing all this, and starting sshd manually, it seems to work. I’m wondering what the root cause of this is (i’ve been doing a complete reinstall of the sdk, after having clean both the SailfishSDK directory and the relevant .config directory, without success). I had no such issues with debian buster (current stable, bullseye is now in freeze stage and likely to become stable in a few months).