Intex to XA2 : restore fail

REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 3.4.0.24
HARDWARE (Jolla1, Tablet, XA2,…): XA2 / intex
UI LANGUAGE: Français
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): not tested

DESCRIPTION:

I moved from Intex (Os 3.0) to XA2. I have made a restore file with sailfish tool on my SD card.
Now, from XA2, I’m doing a restore from SD card. It always crash on “Notes”. End of logs :
Status text: Restauration : Notes
Start: /usr/libexec/jolla-notes/notes-vault --action import --name Notes --bin-dir /home/defaultuser/.local/share/system/privileged/Backups-tmp/mount/sailfish_backup_2020-12-04T18-45-22Z/Notes/blobs --dir /home/defaultuser/.local/share/system/privileged/Backups-tmp/mount/sailfish_backup_2020-12-04T18-45-22Z/Notes/data --home-dir /home/defaultuser
Done: notes-vault [FAILED] Exit code: 1
[ERROR] 3 Process exited with non-zero exit code or status, quitting.
Unmount /home/defaultuser/.local/share/system/privileged/Backups-tmp/mount/sailfish_backup_2020-12-04T18-45-22Z
Start: fusermount -u /home/defaultuser/.local/share/system/privileged/Backups-tmp/mount/sailfish_backup_2020-12-04T18-45-22Z
Done: fusermount [OK]
Removing all working files in /home/defaultuser/.local/share/system/privileged/Backups-tmp
Start: rm -rf /home/defaultuser/.local/share/system/privileged/Backups-tmp
Done: rm [OK]
Status = Error
Status text: Erreur : impossible de charger Notes
Error! error=ProcessError errorString=Process exited with non-zero exit code or status, quitting.
It’s not very important, but ! contact/People seems to be restore after Notes… And I want restore my contacts. How can I restore my contact ?
Contact-tool ?
I try many time save/restore process, and phone reboot.

PRECONDITIONS:

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. save from INTEX to sdcard
  2. try to restore from fresh XA2

EXPECTED RESULT:

Restore process done whitout error

ACTUAL RESULT:

Error on “NOtes”

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

(Please ALWAYS attach relevant data such as logs, screenshots, etc…)

BT,DT. What I did in a similar case was unpacking the backup, removing the component that caused recovery to fail, re-packaging the backup. Restoration then succeeded (here),

You can copy the backup of your Notes somewhere else to try to manually restore it.