Defender is back!

Just found out @peterleinchen is back on the boat and released a v0.7.0 of Defender (still not published yet). I’m really glad to see some new activity from old members :slight_smile:

Many thanks!

42 Likes

175 posts were merged into an existing topic: Defender app update (harbour-defender) - my very own ‘Sailfish Devember’

Yes! :blush:

–
Please read in original thread from here:

–
Or even from beginning :wink::
Defender app update (harbour-defender) - my very own ‘Sailfish Devember’

-

After some loonger abstinence I thought I could at least check the outstanding issues and try to fix what can be fixed

Of course I did not check github but just started to find on my own :wink: and after it worked I did the rest.

But I just pushed the changes to github a moment ago

So what is missing is the conjunction with OBS. No idea about it, was going to ask for it…

–EDIT
Please get this jewel only from CHUM, as all rpm packages on openrepos are only for outdated versions of SFOS.

2 Likes