REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100%
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 18.104.22.168
HARDWARE (Jolla1, Tablet, XA2,…): XA2 H4413
UI LANGUAGE: English
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): Yes (probably) - emails updating didn’t crash before. (But I haven’t checked explicitely for memory corruption in messageserver5).
messageserver5 crashes with memory corruption in
in Accounts::Provider::~Provider() () from /usr/lib/libaccounts-qt5.so.1 (console reports it as double free)
- e-mail provider: Infomaniak (
- IMAP (StarTLS) or IMAPS (SSL) account set to “Always Up to date”.
(Or alternatively: manually force update).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- set messageserver5’s conf file to logs ouput to StdStream
- start messageserver5 from the command line
- optionnally: start messageserver5 within gdb (for backtrace)
messageserver5 should sync e-mails
messageserver5 crashes with “double free” error.
gdb backtrace show it to be happening in the destructor of Accounts::Provider::~Provider() () from /usr/lib/libaccounts-qt5.so.1
(I haven’t run valgrind so I can’t pin-point to how the exact memory corruption happens. Anyway double free should not happens, something is broken).