REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100% for me
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 184.108.40.206
HARDWARE: X10 II
UI LANGUAGE: Dutch (NL_nl)
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): I do not know, I haven’t connected to a network with a captive portal when the captive portal browser feature was introduced in 4.0.
Checkboxes are impossible to hit in the captive portal browser
You should be able to connect to a network with a captive portal that has a checkbox on the login page.
- Connect to a WiFi network with a captive portal that has a checkbox on the captive portal page
- Click on the notification in the events view to login on the network
- Try to hit a checkbox (in most captive portals I’ve seen, there is a checkbox that needs to be checked to agree to the terms of service)
The checkbox gets checked
The checkbox does not get checked, even when trying to tap several times.
Known portals that didn’t work for me:
- Portal of the WiFi in NS trains (Dutch railways): http://portal.nstrein.ns.nl
- Portal in IC(E) trains (German railways): http://login.wifionice.de or http://wifi.bahn.de
- Portal in OBB trains (Austrian railways): http://railnet.oebb.at/
Workaround: copy and paste the url to which the captive portal leads you in the default SailfishOS browser and complete the login process there. You seem to be able to check the checkboxes there just fine.