Thanks for the trick.
It took me some time to find the right way into SFOS, as I’m not very used to using Android App Support.
Here are all steps for potential other Android App Support Beginners:
- Open SFOS settings
- Scroll down to Android App Support, open
- Click 5x on Android Version number. This will open Android settings.
- Into Android Settings, click on Apps and notifications
- Click on Default apps
- Click on Opening links
- Click on Aurora Store
- Click on Open supported links, verify that Allow selected
Install an android browser, e.g. Firefox (better suggestions?)
- Open the browser and go to the page of your choice where Play store (and probably Apple store) are present.
Long click on the Plat store icon, until the contextual menu arrives and select "Open link in external app"
This will open Aurora and you will be able to install your app.
However, correct me please if I’m wrong, the apps that will be installed this way are less “depolluted” from undesired functions than the ones in F-droid or Aurora. Isn’t it?