OS VERSION: 220.127.116.11 Struven ketju
HARDWARE: Sony Xperia 10 III
UI LANGUAGE: en_GB
REGRESSION: I don’t know, maybe not?
The keyboard doesn’t close automatically, when receiving a call while typing in an Android app. However, I tested this with all the native apps I could think of and the keyboard does close automatically, when receiving a call.
I couldn’t find any mentions about this behaviour on the forum or in the official docs.
- Have access to Android™ App Support
- Have an Android app that enables typing
- Have a SIM-card
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Open an Android app (I tested this with WhatsApp)
- Start typing, so the keyboard is visible
- Receive a call
Keyboard closes giving the user a chance to silence or decline the call.
Keyboard doesn’t close automatically, but swiping downwards on the keyboard closes it.
- Patchmanager (Pure Black Backgrounds, Aliendalvik status bar)
- Aurora Store