Xperia Tama port: 4.2.0.21 release

looks good, thank you very much!
is there a tutorial somewhere that teaches how to use the terminal in SFOS?
I am not quite familiar with all the necessary commands yet.

Can confirm Line works in Waydroid. Well LINE Lite, didnā€™t try the other one.

thank you very much!

one last question: is there any way to get USB tethering working? Or is creating a wifi hotspot the only option?

Hi zornica:
pkcon refresh
pkcon install usb-moded-connection-sharing-android-config
systemctl restart usb-moded
Beware there are problems when connecting/disconnecting while tethering is active. I set the usb default to tethering, turn on hotspot, then attach usb.

1 Like

where you ever able to fix that issue?
because I am experiencing it as well ever since I installed SFOS in early December. Went back and forth between SF and android and the issue never occurred in android, thus I donā€™t think itā€™s a hardware issue.
It also occurs completely random so it is hard to reproduce, but it seems to affect the waydroid window disproportionally more than SF itself. however from time to time it can get so bad that the phone becomes practically unusableā€¦ and then a few minutes later the issue is gone again - only to show up once more later.
I wonder of this has anything to do with the lock screen?
and does this issue also occur in 4.3?

edit: thanks @defactofactotum ! worked great, but sadly as you said it is a bit buggy and sometimes crashes the phone completely :frowning:
I hope they integrate that functionality officially at some pointā€¦ and also make it possible to switch between tethering, charging and file access on the fly without re-plugging the phone all the time