Xperia 10 II + SFOS

I suggest that the discussion regarding geographical sales restrictions is forked into a separate thread.

11 Likes

yes, please back to topic

6 Likes

Anyhow, for people already wanting to get a feel for their OLED-screen with black, for whom the Carbon Fibre Ambience is not fitting enough, there is now a White on Black Ambience in the spirit of the old All Black Ambience.
https://openrepos.net/content/polleke/ambience-white-black

5 Likes

Device is still sitting in the drawer, waiting for
4.1.0.23 - Kvarken
to be officially released.

4 Likes

Is that a reference to some sort of quantum uncertainty? :slight_smile:

Also; release the Kvarken!

8 Likes

Sailfish_OS-Jolla-4.1.0.23-xqau52-0.0.1.42.zip Downloading…

4 Likes

I have just installed it on my phone and can’t install rpm package (from the jola store and the web)
I am the only one with this issue ?

If you’re in a position to install from the command line using pkcon or zypper, could you provide the output please?

1 Like

i have this error in the terminal with a pkcon install-local harbour-storeman.aarch64

nothing can find libsailfishsecrets.so.0()(64bits)

Thanks. Are you able to install libsailfishsecrets manually?

pkcon refresh
pkcon install libsailfishsecrets

i don’t have the right to refresh the repo adapation

Sorry, this is my mistake. You’ll need to elevate to root first using devel-su (either entered on its own line before you run the other commands, or prefixing each command with it).

devel-su
pkcon refresh
pkcon install libsailfishsecrets

Although, having said that, your output does suggest something else. You should at least try this first, but it may not help.

same issue, it look like it’s a issue to access the repo

in english:

Thanks @sanginteret. I’ve been told by our IT team that it should work now. Could you please try again?

it’s working !
thanks you :^)

1 Like

Hello I’m trying to install Whisperfish. Unfortunately, it is not. does anyone have a tip.

Installed Whisperfish from Storeman and it seems to open.

some apps can be installed with openrepos, some not. the install slider field isn’t there in those cases.

I guess some apps are missing the aarch64 package on openrepos.

2 Likes