REPRODUCIBILITY (% or how often): 100 %
BUILD ID = OS VERSION (Settings > About product): 188.8.131.52
HARDWARE (Jolla1, Tablet, XA2,…): XA2 Dual Sim
UI LANGUAGE: Finnish
REGRESSION: (compared to previous public release: Yes, No, ?): Yes, came with the upgrade
The Sailfish “gesture-reader” code seems to become partially unresponsive when the phone is on charger and charging. The swipes from outside the screen won’t register as Sailfish Gestures all the time but seem to be interpreted interpreted as “in-app” gestures.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Put the phone on charger (=plug in the USB)
- Do outside-of-screen gestures (from the sides, from the top, from the bottom)
- See the phone ignore the gesture a lot of time / do some in-app action.
- Take the phone off the charger (=unplug the USB)
- See everything work properly as expected
- Put the phone back on charger (=plug in the USB) to reproduce the issue
Swipe from side: close the app
Swipe from middle top: open the top menu
Swipe from side: the app will close only about 1-2 times out of 5, otherwise the swipe gets ignored or does an in-app action
Swipe from middle top:the Top Menu will open only about 1-2 times out of 5, otherwise the swipe gets ignored or does an in-app action
I have USB Tethering installed and had it installed while upgrading to 184.108.40.206.