Will you upgrade from Xperia 10 II to 10 III?

Oh heck yes I will. I’m waiting for it and I’m hoping it wont be long now. My Xperia X has a nasty bug with the modem and sometimes I’m not reachable for days, because it decided to stop working, but the UI shows all is fine.

I had that bug on my 10 II too, so… temper your expectations maybe… ._.

But could you trigger it repeatedly by going into a underground car park? Because I can… I always have to check my phone when I’m doing that. Very annoying.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that is the same issue. Although I had it happen a bit more on my X Compact and it has become less frequent in newer OS versions or I am just less often in a car park :smiley:

Moin wollte fragen wann Sfos fürs 10iii raus kommt…Bin nicht bereit es mit Google zu nutzen…momentan nutze ich Lineageos 19 beim xz1 und xz1c

Yesterday, i installed Sealfish os on my Sony 10lll. It works fine,only a small problem with sound and importing backup from the Xperia X.

There is a very good hint for the import. Mostly it’s just a softlink from /home/nemo to /home/defaultuser. Works like a charm.

Thanks to @rgp . Helped me a lot.
Sound problems in phone calls can imho be fixed by a quick reboot.

Indeed, thx for the hint. It works as you said, like a charm.
Now i have to make it possible in Telegram to download the pictures into Gallery.

Like…

so?

Tap on the picture, open menu. There you are.

Normally, it will work like this. But it doesn´t on my device. When i download the picture the screen turn black and there is no result. Think there is a small problem with telegram.
i will find out. Btw thanks for your help.

It’s Telegram FOSS v.8.8.5 (2721) direct arm64-v8a from fdroid.

Its more a bug i think. Its impossible to download anything on Xperia 10iii. It doesn’t download at all. Not only via Telegram, but also via browser, whatsapp and e-mail. No picture’s or documents download so far.
Strange its works perfect on the Xperia X

My 10 III, 4.4.0.68 does downloads.
This not a common problem, I think.

Was the echo (on WhatsApp) fixed on the 10 iii? Did anyone solve high battery drain when idle?
The hotspot problem is with the 10 iii providing it? That I can live with. I see no reason why it should have a problem using a hotspot from a different device.
I can get one for around €210.

I lost my XA2. :cry:

If I were you I would buy it.

5 Likes

Is 5g working? My carrier (o2 germany) switched and seems to have dropped 4g…

No, 5G is not working. However I don’t think O2 has dropped 4G systematically. Maybe it is a temporal local thing.

1 Like

I’d be very surprised if there is anywhere with only 5G.

There is no ‘drop’ of 4G here. 5G here is hit in miss unless you’re in the center of Munich, or the like. Nor will there be a drop for quite some time. 3G on the other hand is a goner. I believe. But, I like 2.5 best anyway :slight_smile:

You could check your area for known problems using o2 Störung? Netzausfall & Netzprobleme im Live-Check prüfen