Wallpaper / Ambience Thread?

So I came across an article on HN that talked about a glowing phenomenon happening in the ocean somewhere - Satellites Spot Oceans Aglow With Trillions of Organisms - The New York Times - and I really liked the picture in the article, and thought it would make a good ambience…

Then, I thought it would be nice to share it, but I was hesitant to open a new thread just to share one picture, so I figured maybe I would find an old thread that had something to do with ambience, and just post there. Then I had a thought - what about a thread to share favorite ambience backgrounds? We could post a screen shot, and attach a link to the picture…
I don’t know, what do you think?

5 Likes

I like the idea of this thread, so here is my current one.

My kids are into Bluey at the moment, which is an Australian kids show (it’s worth a watch if you have access), and there is an image of their home that I liked so it’s now my background.

Image can be found here (no adjustment needed for the ambience, given you’re happy with how mine looks (on my XZ2)): https://www.bluey.tv/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Bluey-Spot-the-Difference-Original-Version-scaled.jpg

I then thought, why not incorporate Waydroid into it, which looks nice for the SFOS running apps page, but not so much for the Waydroid wallpaper. I took it further and downloaded a larger clock widget for Waydroid, as I need it open all the time anyway for work notifications, so I have a larger time and date to look at when on that page.

SFOS:

Waydroid:

2 Likes